Tel: 07907 386 854
Please contact us for availability and prices.
Greenbank house can comfortably sleep 10 people; eight in Higher Greenbank and two in Little Greenbank.
The location of Greenbank is what really sets it apart. Skelwith Bridge is at the gateway to Langdale valley. There is a lovely pub and a café right across the road. Within a short drive (or a walk), there is a selection of pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops as well as lovely cycle tracks and walks that are suitable for a relaxing stroll or a more adventurous scramble.
The design of the house is such that large groups can come together and still have their own space.
- Lounge with log burning stove.
- SmartTV with DVD player and HDMI cable for laptop connections.
- Conservatory with stunning views.
- Dining area for ten people.
- Broadband throughout the house (the lounge area in the Little Greenbank has poor connectivity)
- Kitchen: modern appliances, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher.
- A double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom including electric shower.
- Two twin Bedroom:
- Another double bedroom with beautiful views of the garden.
- Little Greenbank which has a double bedroom, a bathroom, kitchenette and a lounge.
- 2 Bathroom with electric shower.
- En-suite in High Greenbank
- Another bathroom in Little Greenbank.
- Garage with a table tennis table for your relaxation.
- You can also store your bicycle in the garage to keep it dry and safe.
- Off road parking for 4 cars.
Relax in the private and spacious garden with friends and family.