Tel: 07907 386 854
Beautiful, intimate cottage at the head of Langdale valley.
The property is located in the hamlet of Skelwith Bridge. Some of the best scenery, walking, climbing and cycling in the UK surrounds the property. For convenient eating out, the famous river-side Chesters Café and Skelwith Bridge Inn are only 200 yards away; while the beautiful Lakeland towns of Ambleside, Grasmere and Coniston are only 3 miles away as is the famous Lake Windermere.
The apartment is set in peaceful mature gardens that provide a tranquil setting to sit in the sun, enjoy viewing the surrounding fells, and the many different species of bird-life that visit the garden.
Little Greenbank is all on the ground floor. There is a step to go into the bedroom.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With electric stove, Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer.
Bedroom area: With double bed.
Bathroom 2: With shower over bath, toilet and tiled floor
Logs for wood burner available locally. No smoking is allowed in the property. Please note:,there are 4 steps to go to the garden.
- Single level access.
- Limited wifi in bedroom and kitchen.
- Lounge: Picturesque panoramas of Wansfell and Loughrigg fells.
- Terrestrial TV and DVD player.
- An electric fire for warmth and comfort during winter evenings.
- Dining area with dining table for two.
- Kitchen: A kitchenette with modern appliances, freezer and washing machine.
- Bathroom with a shower.